Wednesday 1 February 2012

European Court of Human Rights & Other Courts

It has taken 3 years but at long last things are moving in Strasbourg as I just got a letter from the Council of Europe Registrar at the European Court of Human Rights.

They must of been impressed with my latest bundle of evidence which included the revelation that no Threshold Criteria Document was ever written or submitted to the court by the Local Authority.

It also included newspaper clippings and the views of a Lord Justice who stated on-the-record that previous Judgements had been "flawed".

According to a journalist from my local paper once my case is heard in Europe my `miscarraige of justice` will be reported on both TV and Radio.

I like the Lawrence Family, Ian Puddick and the parents of those 2 teenage girls killed at the level crossing in Essex have proved that if you have "right on your side" that you must never give up.

You have a duty to both yourself and your family.

Those who tried to silence me didnt know my character. I always knew that one day the truth, the whole truth and nothing but the truth would come out.

No comments:

Post a Comment