Tuesday 13 August 2013

Chav Mother Bottle Blonde

Now that the 2007 `gagging order` has been discharged I can legally mention my sons and explain why my ex-wife wanted a ban on me naming SAM and ADAM.

She did not want me to reveal her numerous `vile and offensive` Facebook emails in which she verbally abuses both calling them "evil" and "little shits" (the worst emails containing her photo will be included in the book).

I`ll also include a letter in which she threatens both boys with `legal action` for allegedly setting-up a Internet site called `Chav Mother Bottle Blonde`...if  like me you Google that title you will find no mention of either Sam or Adam.

You will find a picture of julie johnson with her latest boyfriend but nothing to link the FB page to either Sam or Adam.







No comments:

Post a Comment