Tuesday 3 February 2015

Swedish Television

Yesterday I agreed to take part in a Swedish TV Show...so the Media Blitz is taking off...so far a book, 2 magazine interviews, a radio chat and now Television. Tomorrow afternoon I am back at Basildon Hospital - 2.30pm at the new Cardiac Department - at the back of the main hospital -I mention this so that my enemies know where to be if they want to put a bullet in my head - they want to silence me...but have they got the balls to carry out their pathetic threats? SO YOU KNOW WHERE I`LL BE. In case I am kept in hospital or bumped off LOL - I have also recorded a Podcast and given a interview to a magazine for March publication and broadcast...a Dead Man Cant Talk...but thanx to modern technology he can still have his say.

No comments:

Post a Comment