Saturday 20 March 2010

Gary Glitter And My Ex-wife

No, it is not what you are thinking. Let me explain. The truth is my feelings for the two of them are quite similar.
Before Glitter was exposed as a `nonce case` and a pervert I was a `sort of fan`. I found him funny in interviews and quite enjoyed a few of his songs like `Remember Me This Way` and `I Love You Love`.
But that counts for nothing now and if it was up to me I`d hang him from the nearest lamp-post, douse him in petrol and then torch the bastard.
I cant help being a PC liberal - LOL.

And when it comes to my ex-wife I also have mixed feelings. I hope this means I am a just a honest and loyal bloke and not some kind of wimp.

But the truth is before June 2005 I genuinely find it hard to think of anything bad to say about her and dont regret knowing her for 15 years.

She was the `love of my life`, best friend, the mother of my three children, soul-mate and `drop
dead gorgeous`, dirty in bed, kind, caring, honest, loyal, funny and she laughed at my jokes.
What more could a bloke want?

And to quote Jerry Hall she was "the perfect wife, a wonderful mother, a domestic goddess around the house and a whore in the bedroom"
She was always up for everything and enjoyed being tied-up, hand-cuffed, blind-folded, dressing up and performing sex acts for the video camera.
In other words `a perfect ten` in every department.

But ask me to reveal what I think of her now and her behaviour since June 2005 and you would think I was talking about a different person.

The woman I was with for 15 years is not the same person who gave up her family to be with child abuser Richard Grimson.

When I knew her Julie hated perverts and child abusers as much as me - she wouldnt of talked to one let alone had a sexual relationship with one.

And if some sicko had violently threatened her sons or bragged about `sex sessions` with our daughter she would of been the first to report him to the police - not `protect him` like she did Grimson.

She would not have slept with a former pimp or a child abuser. That is why it is easy for me to still `love` the Julie of pre-June 2005 and hate the person she became.

For me they are two different people. The Julie I loved and married would not of lied to the police and got me banged up in a top security prison for seven attempted murders.

If she had managed to convince them I was `mad` I was looking at a `life` sentance - can you imagine what Sam and Adam thought of that?

She lied to the Courts, Social Services and her corrupt legal team that I stopped my sons from talking to her - that is/was a 100% lie.

Sam and Adam would beg me not to see her saying "Dont Dad because you will melt".

And they both had their own genuine reasons for not talking to her - it was nothing to do with me.

One Saturday in June 2005 Adam came home at 3pm and caught his mum `half-naked` and `at it` with Grimson.
The following day she beat Sam up - so you see they have/had genuine reasons to disown her.

Both boys never talk about her and want nothing to do with her ever again - and that is their own choice and nothing to do with me.

That is now a fact though it took 5 years to convince Social Services that Julie and Grimson were the `guilty` ones and not me.

These are just extracts from The Punk Poet and in the book I try to find and give answers to my many questions.

And hopefully one day she will `come clean` and reveal all the facts. I personally cant believe that a person can `change` just like that of her own freewill.

That is why I speculate in the book that Grimson either blackmailed her about her past or used some kind of violent threat against her.
I honestly dont believe that he just `charmed` her into bed - I will never believe that.

And without any offence to all the fat ugly blokes out there - Julie could of had any man she wanted - she was that good-looking.
So why did she give up her family to be with a Shrek lookalike who walked around Wickford dressed as a soldier?

He wore the same clothes every day including one black weight-lifting glove and according to my sons a bandana.

That is why I say there is a `hidden agenda` and I truly believe he used a combination of blackmail and violence.

Look at the facts - the pervert has form and a track record of both.

Grimson of 40 Hyde Way Wickford Essex was a former pimp - so hardly `female friendly`. He also threatened to beat up innocent schoolboys with a iron bar and threatened to `do them`.

He is also a coward - when three `heavies` paid him a visit - he almost `wet himself` and called the police for protection.

I would of loved Julie to see her `macho hero` in his true colours.

And he has never paid me a visit. I have called him a pervert, a child abuser, a pimp and he has never responded.

More importantly he has never sued - this is because he knows I am telling the truth - if someone called me a `pervert` or `child abuser` I would be straight onto my solicitor and the papers.

The difference being I have a `good name` to protect and he is both a pervert and former pimp.

So why did a `loving wife and mother` walkout on her family to be with a child-abusing former pimp?

I will never believe it was love, lust or freewill.

No comments:

Post a Comment