Friday 13 April 2012

Project Trojan Horse

Friday the 13th. Today I put into action another part of the `Trojan Horse` project - although sort of seperate to the proceedings of April 11th - it is linked.
For the first time I listened to the legal advice of others and visited a counsellor - and it was to be honest a `piece of cake`.
All I had to do was talk about myself - it was me, me, me for 90 minutes LOL. It was free of charge - paid for by the state and although I went for a laugh to `play the game` so to speak - I sort of enjoyed it - so much so that I`m going again in 2 weeks.
The woman was a University Graduate - but she wasnt some stuck-up snob or loonie leftie - she was a nice black lady with almost a Cockney accent.
She loved Punk Rock - had heard of me and read The Punk Poet - she had researched me on line.
It was brilliant and we got on like a `house on fire` even though she revealed she was a Spurs supporter.

No comments:

Post a Comment