Tuesday 18 November 2014

Garry Johnson Dead Men Cant Talk (part 3)

Dead men cant talk but they can make a statement before they die, put all the facts in the public domain that will remain on the Internet forever - but just as important - in future family members (new and old) will be able to read the truth. A few points worth making - this is a proper book - it will be available in WHSmith, Waterstones and at websites like Amazon plus health permitting I will be doing radio, newspaper and magazine interviews - this is because FLEET STREET SCAMMER does not rely on 2005 to 2014...it is a kosher autobiography that features every part of my life. It will concentrate on how I blagged it into the world of showbiz and just as everything related to 2005-2014 will be the gospel truth so will my showbusiness anecdotes. I will be mentioning my meeting with David Bowie (means a lot to me)- a lifelong ambition achieved, how I met the likes of Charlie Kray, Georgie Best, George Michael, Paul Weller. And hundreds more. I twice met Bob Geldof, once at the record copmpany when he was ringing people to appear at Live Aid - the pop group Wet Wet Wet were also there and Marti Pellow was shooting anything that moved with a water pistol. Then I met Sir Bob in the lounge of a Manchester Hotel and we shared the same glass of orange - he was just back from Africa and I caught a flu-like virus from him. Not great stories - Im saving the good ones for the book - but I mention them to prove I am honest - the meetings were all witnessed by many people who can confirm my encounters with the rich and famous. The fact is the period 1999-2005 will only take up a fraction of my story - as will 2005-2014...people want to read about Fleet Street, Showbiz parties, The Stone Roses, Drugs and Celebs.

No comments:

Post a Comment