Sunday 27 December 2015

Bullshit Bollocks And Propaganda

The Art of PR.

For the sake of selling my book and getting good reviews I will have to "bite my lip" and rely on saying a lot of "bullshit, tosh and bollocks".

I`ve been advised for the sake of the book to come across as a bloke who still `loves his wife` . I have promised to give it a go - but not sure I can do it.

To be honest it depends on the feedback.

If I get called a "wimp" then I`ll come out fighting and say what I really think.

I know me better then most and to be honest I aint a good liar - it goes against my beliefs, morals and character cos lying aint in my DNA.

All the `love of my life` stuff in the book and my song "The One That Got Away" is complete bollocks, bullshit and propaganda - on the plus side it makes me look good and it rhymes - but it aint the truth - and to pretend it`s written from the heart `hurts`.

The fact of the matter is to please the publisher and close friends I will for now say nice things about my ex-wife.

They all reckon my daughter will be impressed and that she`ll want to contact me.

So as I love all my children I`ll give it a go.

But if I dont hear from my daughter before or shortly after her Birthday then I`ll not only speak the truth I`ll reveal the TRUTH.

My sons "Dont" claiming my daughter will never forgive me ... but the fact is if she already HATES me I have nothing to lose.

So for now I will ignore my own `voices in my head` and do what others advise.

Will it work?

We will have to wait and see.









No comments:

Post a Comment