Wednesday 30 December 2015

Happy New Year (This Could Be The Last One)

Back from yet another medical examination.

This time my stomach.

Ten days ago it was my head and now it`s spreading.

Lost weight which is always a good thing but I can think of better ways.

Due at Basildon Hospital tomorrow morning for more tests but have decided not to attend.

I will hang on for book and record release next month and then let nature take it`s course.

No more medical examinations, tests and medicine.

So "Happy New Year" to everyone who knows me.

Earlier today Garry Bushell was made my official `representative on earth`.

Garry will be in charge of all monies and royalties and look after my children`s interests.

My best mate will be in control of the screenplay and second and third album royalties.

HAPPY NEW YEAR

No comments:

Post a Comment