Friday 10 June 2016

The Story of Adult Stories And Tabloid Tales





The story of Adult Stories And Tabloid Tales in chronological order.

It started with me writing Till Death Us Do Part using the alias Garry Jackson.

It then became The Punk Poet by Garry Johnson

Then this PUNK POET blog in January 2010.

For the record since the very first post entitled "The Punk Poet"

it has had an amazing 48,190 hits

Punk Rock Stories And Tabloid Tales became part One of my life story.

Adult Stories And Tabloid Tales will be part Two of my autobiography.


Info;

The 50 plus reviews of Till Death Us Do Part on Amazon are hilarious and well worth reading if you fancy a laugh.

Earlier in the week my son Sam read some out and had everyone in the room in stitches.


My story also inspired the album Punk Rock Stories And Tabloid Tales and my latest book

THE COCKNEY BARD - From Bow Bells To Bitter Street.

My autobiography is also being turned into a movie.


All this has come about because I refused to be silenced.


My ex-wife lied to a Judge to get Till Death Us Do Part banned - so the Cockney Rebel re-wrote it as THE PUNK POET.

Then when the ban was lifted re-wrote again as

PUNK Rock Stories And TABLOID Tales.


The fact is I am a life long rebel and seeker of truth and justice.


Watch this space as part 2 of my autobiography will be far more graphic and revealing then part 1.











No comments:

Post a Comment