Saturday 4 June 2016

Why Does My Daughter Hate Me ( Part Two)

The follow-up to part one from December 2015


WHY DOES MY DAUGHTER HATE ME?

I will ask this very important question in my new book `ADULT Stories And Tabloid Tales` ... the follow-up to my autobiography PUNK ROCK STORIES AND TABLOID TALES.


Through no fault of my own she does not know me.

I have never harmed or hurt her.

Once we were closer then most "Dads and daughters"


So why does my daughter hate me?


I ask now in case I`m no longer around in October when part two of my life story is published.

Dead me can`t talk or ask questions so in my new book I`m putting my questions in print and in the public domain.


I`m a GREAT Dad ... my sons know me and love me ...

My daughter doesn`t know me ... so why does my daughter hate me?



No comments:

Post a Comment