Wednesday 28 January 2015

Basildon Hospital Picture

CLICK on the link...DEAD MEN CANT TALK - SO IVE MADE A STATEMENT to see the Basildon Hospital picture... it was taken just weeks after I spent 27 days in a coma and on a life support machine - and as they say every picture tells a story - I look like a semi corpse but at least I`m alive.

The truth is people believed this could be the last ever photo of THE PUNK POET - I should not have survived - I died twice and one night at Midnight - my sons were told "prepare yourself for the worst - your dad might not be here at 8am" - but I survived - The Heart Consultant Prof.Khan called me a fighter and the Nurses "a Christmas miracle".

That was 12 months ago - this is January 2015 - and although I could die at anytime - I am still here alive and kicking. Today I had the photo taken for the cover of my official autobiography - my story has also been recorded - everything is now on tape - and should I not make it - I have made sure that DEAD MEN CAN TALK - I will not be silenced and my story will be in the public domain with a book in all High Street Bookshops and available on Amazon.

No comments:

Post a Comment