Thursday 29 January 2015

Garry Johnson And LUCY JOHNSON

EXCLUSIVE; I am a big fan of Acoustic Folk singer/Songwriter Lucy Johnson...her recording of Angelsong is a classic...the lyrics say it all. Google Lucy and hear for yourself. I would love her to record one of my songs...my ballad IF LOOKS COULD KILL would be perfect for her voice. The truth is I am dying and the thought of death brings out a softer more emotional side of your character...I have not got religion...but I have got a sort of calm Karma about me nowadays...I still try and play Anarchy In The UK, Ziggy Stardust, All The Young Dudes and Walk On The Wild Side every day...but my mind/brain/ears need to hear Angels by Robbie Williams, The Sex Pistols performing My Way and Bowie`s My Death which is why/how I became a fan of Lucy Johnson. My wish is to meet LUCY JOHNSON before I die...but will dreams come true? The FACT is it aint up to me - I cant grant my final wish - BUT I have written a Fan Letter - so maybe LUCY will make contact with me before I die! As they say "fingers crossed".

No comments:

Post a Comment