Wednesday 28 January 2015

Dead Men Cant Talk - So I Have Made A Statement

Photos from posts CLICK ON THE LINK TO SEE WHAT COULD OF BEEN THE LAST PICTURE OF PUNK POET GARRY JOHNSON - it was taken by my son and Ace Snapper Adam Johnson - my other son Sam Johnson recorded the film clips at Basildon and Billericay Hospital - this will be uploaded to YouTube. DEAD MEN CANT TALK which is why my official autobiography is being written - as a precaution in case I die - with my odds at no more then 50-50 to survive - my entire life story has been recorded. I have shaken hands with the author - who I trust 100 per cent - he has all my documents/scrapbooks - so that should I die before we finish the joint venture - he will still publish and promote the book. SALES are very important - if it does well - it will be that much easier to make a movie version of my life...dont laugh...this is the genuine opinion of Punk Legend Garry Bushell. I want Danny Dyer to play me - Patsy Kensit as my ex-wife - and UKIP MP Douglas Carswell is a dead ringer for the corrupt judge I will be naming for protecting a self-confessed child abuser. To boost interest in my official autobiography - I am currently on a Publicity Blitz - I have just been interviewed by a magazine - plus I am promoting my Blogs - BORN IN A HOUSE IN HACKNEY - Garry Johnson The Punk Poet and plugging the Garry Jackson book Till Death Us Do Part which has rave reviews on Amazon.co.uk. PUBLICITY and placing stories is my game - so if I am still alive in May - I wont be dead but I will be promoting my Official autobiography to death - I will be all over the media like a rash. SO WATCH THIS SPACE.

No comments:

Post a Comment