Wednesday 21 October 2015

Social Workers Support ISIS

Social Services support ISIS ... Let me explain ... the full story is in my book ... SKY news earlier reported that Social Services allow ISIS supporting parents keep children. I am baffled ... Social Services allow terrorist supporting parents to keep children ... but when I informed Essex Social Services that my children were being violently threatened and verbally sexually abused by the perverted boyfriend of my ex-wife ... what did Essex Social Services do? They tried to take my children because I reported this crime ... it was not a wild or false allegation as the child abusing boyfriend admitted his guilt to Basildon police ... in timed and and dated documents my ex-wife confirmed she was aware of his vile actions ... I have the Essex Social Services document ... where julie johnson admits her boyfriend ... a former pimp ... did violently threaten and verbally sexually abuse my children ... in the book I reveal all the details and lift quotes from the 3000 plus documents I obtained using the Freedom Of Information Act. But I will give you a flavour ... her boyfriend richard grimson boasted to my sons and admitted ... saying the following to the police "I`m the man who is f*****g your mum and I am in bed with your 5-year-old sister ... and your mum is taking pictures" ... and Social Services ... sw peter brown ... did nothing to protect innocent children ... this is because social workers are evil nazi bastards ... and explains why they support ISIS supporting parents. If anyone doubts any of the above ... dont just take my word for it ... make a Freedom Of Information request to Essex County Council and you can read the actual documents ... that my ex-wife and social worker peter brown did not want the world to see ... contact me on Facebook or by email at GazJon11@aol.co.uk ... if you want dates or photo-copies of the documents.

No comments:

Post a Comment