Saturday 3 October 2015

My Daughter



Today my daughter is Fifteen but I have not seen her since November 2008.

Her mother has prevented me from being her Dad.

She along with the taylor family (my outlaws), the williams scum from Wales and ginger prevost have spent the last seven years filling my daughters head with lies.

My daughter has been brainwashed by a vile and evil collection of low-life filth.

The taylor family are right-wing bigots.

The williams are stuck-up snobs.

The ginger slag is what it says on the tin a "ginger slag" and one of the ugliest women ever to walk on God`s earth.

All have one thing in common a life-long hatred of me which is why they have delighted in telling my daughter a pack of lies.

They have conspired to prevent me from seeing my daughter because they are terrified of her finding out the truth.

But in 12 months time they will no longer be able to prevent a Dad from meeting his daughter.

Why have they seperated a Dad and daughter?

Well here are a few reasons:

I was with her mother from 1989 to 2005 and throughout that period they all hated me.

My outlaws never liked me because I was a rebel who questioned the prejudice and old-fashioned views that came out of there vile mouths.

They were right-wing bigots - I was a left-wing Liberal.

When I see my daughter I will ask her to be honest.

a) Did you ever hear the taylor family say nice things about me, black people, jews or gays?

b) Were you ever introduced to your mixed-race relatives?

c) Did you even know you had mixed-race 2nd cousins?

I am willing to bet my life that my daughter was unaware. I will tell you why.

When the sister of mr taylor married a black guy he disowned her and they never spoke again.

That is why I know for a fact that my daughter would not have seen her relatives.

The fact is mr taylor was a nazi and his wife who looks like the bloke who dresses as a woman in the TV Show Mrs Brown`s boys was also a right-wing bigot.

I will say to my daughter:

How many times did you hear mr taylor swear at the TV news when it featured blacks, Gays or Jews?

He always swore and ranted in front of me which is why I hated him and had very little to do with him.

I hope this will explain why the taylors have brainwashed my daughter to hate me.

I know she hates me because when I was in Hospital despite letters from me - posted by a nurse and member of the Clergy - she never visited me.

I don`t blame her as both my boys say "Dad I bet she didnt even get to read them" adding "She (her mother) would not have passed them on.

Just as she never handed over Birthday or Christmas cards.

THERE IS SO MUCH that my daughter does not know.

She needs to know the truth.

Does she even know the following the Facts?

1. The perverted boyfriend of her mother violently threatened and verbally sexually abused both her brothers.

2. The borderline paedophile and former pimp made vile, obscene and disgusting remarks about her.

3. Facts that not only will her brothers confirm but also Basildon Police, Essex County Council and Court Documents.

4. This is why you have been kept from me - they were all terrified of you finding out the truth.

5. Were you aware that your mother beat up your brother so bad that his back was not only covered in bruises and red marks but also a imprint of her hand.

6. They didnt want you to know that one of your brothers walked into the lounge and caught your mother half-naked and `at it` with her perverted boyfriend.

7. Whatever you have been told by the taylors and that foul-mouthed ginger slag this is why your brothers disowned your mother and the taylors.

8. Are you aware that when the taylors saw your brothers in the street they shouted "I hope your Dad dies"

9. Did you know that when your mother was cheating and having affairs it was the ginger slag who provided her with alibis.

10. Are you aware that ginger hated me for 15 years - even my own mum said "watch her - she is determined to break you and Julie up"
And how right she was.

11. I aint moaning for the sake of it and I sure aint lying or looking for sympathy.

12. I ADMIT I always hated the taylor family and ginger as much as they hated me - believe me it was mutual.

But I hope by the time you are 16 you will be old enough to understand why they have spent eight years turning you against me.

Be honest if they didnt like me when I was married to your mother they aint gonna suddenly like me when we split up.

I couldnt give a monkeys about them hating me - as I said it was mutual - but I hope you`ll agree it was disgusting, evil and spiteful to use there hatred of me to keep us apart.

The truth is although I`m a lifelong rebel, a former bad boy with a hatred of coppers and all that - I am old school and decent when it comes to manners.

Now talking of ginger - be honest - does she ever open her mouth without swearing or slagging people off - now be honest am I telling the truth - when I claim she is a "ugly mouthy bitch".?

I have many faults - hard to believe but true - but I never swear in front of women , children - dont hardly swear to be honest - coz as well as having the Gift Of The Gab I also have a very big vocabularly - I ant spell it lol - but I genuinely have a way with words.

I`m telling the TRUTH and if you dont believe me or think your brothers will be biased - ask the brothers/sisters of your brothers friends - or ask their mums.

I know Little George P and Emily B and Daisy are about your age - they know me - ask them or Diane or Kelly or Jodie if I`m `really funny` and never swear.

Please ask them then perhaps you will understand that the taylors and ginger have spent eight years filling your head with lies, lies and more lies.

The truth is I am a really nice guy and funny bloke.

As you will soon discover when we meet.

We cant get those eight years back but we can became `friends` - you might even like/love me and want me to be your Dad.

I hope you notice I aint slagged off your mum - I genuinely dont blame her for hating me - that is life and what happens in Divorce.

But the truth is she should NOT have kept you from me. I am SORRY but that was/is a pure act of evil.

The fact is your mum was/is a very nice person - that`s why I loved her - see I always tell the TRUTH - that is a major part of my character/personality.

I am one of those people who can not tell lies...that is a fact...ask anyone who knows me...as well as being a 100 per cent loyal person ... I am also 100 per cent honest.

As I hope you will soon find out.

I am not making out I`m some kind of Saint - cos I aint - but as you can see I am also a poet.

I willingly admit I had a bit of a past before I met your Mother.

Always in trouble - Detention Centre , Remand Homes, Borstal , loved drinking , taking loads of fast drugs like speed and Cocaine - aint gonna lie to you babe.

But I was always a funny bloke and loyal.

But back to your mother - I can understand her being vulnerable/weak to be influenced by the taylors, ginger and the welsh mob.

No problem with that - as they say "all is fair in love and war" - but she should NOT have involved you.

The others all had a chance to stab me in the back, rip my character to bits and to destroy my reputation and they got off on it.

But they was wrong to involve with you.

The honest truth is I DONT hate your mother and have never wished her `bad luck` or `unhappiness` please believe me.

I aint trying to con you or making out I`m a Mr Nice Guy.

I willingly , proudly , happily admit I wish all sorts of `bad luck`, ill-health , `suffering` on the taylors and ginger - I genuinely do.

That is easy for me because I always hated them - before I married your mum , while I was married to your mum - before and after the divorce I always hated them - and believe me it was 100 per cent mutual.

But I DONT and NEVER have wished anything bad on your mum - because I genuinely loved her and such is my character - loyalty is in my DNA - I could NOT genuinely hate her.

If I said I did that would be a lie - and I dont tell LIES.

The truth is I have NEVER stopped loving you - Never will - even if you still blank me when your Sixteen I will still love you because you are my daughter.

As I said I am a honest person - and the fact is I am genuinely puzzled/confused why you have never contacted me.

I know youve been brought up to hate me - but - again I have to speak my mind - I honestly thought when you got to 13,14,15 that you`d contact me.

Surely you are curious to know what I`m like.

Dont you want to know what your Dad is like?

The truth is I am a very funny bloke , a nice guy and ask your brothers - I am a very loving Dad - do you know I have NEVER ever hit them or told them off.

I look like Ray Winstone , talk like Danny Dyer - but I`m a big softie.

Look your mum in the eye - and ask her to be honest - ask her what I`m really like.

Just the two of you in the room - ask her for the truth.

That is all I ask.

I`ll tell you what:

I`ll tell you the truth about your mum.

She was the love of my life.

I would always tell her she was beautiful.

Every time we got home from a party I would say "You was the best-looking one there".

I always made her laugh - on a daily basis.

She made me laugh , happy , proud.

I was always proud of her and the three kids she gave me.

I never hit her.

I never kept her short of money,

I never cheated on her.

I was so easy-going and laidback that sometimes it drove her mad.

My worst habit - she`d say was - as soon as I got out of bed I`d start talking - she`d say I started talking before my feet touched the floor.

NOW I will prove I am a honest person:

All I wanted was your mum and the three of you.

Let me explain.

My mum and dad walked out on me when I was 12/13 - so I was NEVER that close to them.

You, your mum and your brothers were my family.

I NEVER wanted or thought of the taylors as MY family - they were not blood relatives.

AGAIN proving I always tell the TRUTH.

I resented them being in my life - I did NOT need them.

I did NOT need my parents so I certainly didnt need the taylors.

My honest belief - had the five of us emigrated or moved to the other end of the country we would not have got divorced.

AGAIN I am being HONEST with you - but all I needed was the four of you - you four were my FAMILY.

When I met your mum I gave up drugs, pretty much stopped drinking and buying things for myself and spent all my money on the FOUR of you.

Not complaining - it was a pleasure - I would not change much about my life after meeting your mum ../. except I might have read a book or seeked professional help to explain my character that finds it hard to spread myself about.

It started with your Mum as my number One - but then as the three of you come along - you each replaced her in the `food chain` so to speak.

The more and more I became obsessed/devoted to the three of you the less attention and consideration I paid to your mum.

That was WRONG of me - it wasnt delibarate - that is why she started cheating.

My only regret is that I didnt learn to handle that part of my character.

I hope after reading this that you will want to see me - discover for yourself what I`m really like - I have been as honest as I can - I just hope you will have a `face to face` with your mum and ask her to tell you the Gospel Truth.

Hopefully I wont have to wait another 12 months to finally kiss, cuddle and hold you.

I hope you read this just before your 16th Birthday which is why I wont be posting this Chapter on the Punk Poet Blog.

My wish is that you read enough about me to be curious. I want you to decide for yourself that it`s time to know the TRUTH about your Dad.

I want you want to know the Gospel Truth as to why I haven`t been allowed to see you growing up.

If you are still not sure about my side of the story - I can only say that as soon as you do read this make contact with Essex County Council and request to see all the documents by using the Freedom Of Information Act.

That is what I did and how your brothers got to read the TRUTH. They knew most of the details and were aware I was telling the truth - but it was nice for them to be able to see everything on the record and in black & white.

There are just over 3000 documents.


I am currently writing a book - my autobiography - but because of my bad health and the fact dead men can`t talk - I`m writing this Blog just in case I die before it`s published.

This is very important.

As I said earlier "I wasnt/aint a Saint" but believe me I am nothing like the person the taylors and ginger have led you to believe.

My Dad died and I had the good luck and benefit to see him about 18 months before he passes away.

The truth is I had the chance to tell him exactly what I thought of him.

I didnt like him - I hated him - The last words I said were "F*** Off you C***".

He went to hell knowing how I felt about him. My Dad was the opposite of me - a selfish, two-faced lying bastard who walked out on me when I was 12/13.

I didnt see him about 10 years - in fact - and you can check with your mum - it was she who re-united us.

We had a phone call in the middle of the night that he`d been taken to Orsett Hospital with a heart attack.

Out of loyalty I went to visit him - your mum talked me into it - it was one of the biggest mistakes of my life.

I wont bore you with all the details - except the final straw and the reason I said those `nasty words` to him was because my friend Toni met up with my Dad and he slagged off my sons/your brothers.

I am so glad that Toni passed that message on as it gave me the opportunity to say to him something I`d wanted to say for years.

Again it`s all about loyalty - it`s in my DNA - he could slag me off - treat me like dirt - but slagging my kids off was a step too far.

The truth is - the Gospel Truth - is after meeting me you decide you DONT like me - it wont change how I feel about you.

You will still be my daughter - my flesh and blood.

I just want one chance to prove to the mini-adult you - the Sixteen year old teenager that I am genuinely nothing like the person you`ve been told I am.

Ask people who know me what I`m really like.

Better still come and find out for yourself.

If you are worried that I`ll slag off your mum - DONT worry.

The TRUTH and you can check with your brothers - I NEVER mention your mother to them.

I never slag her off.

I DONT say anything nice - I admit that - but the truth is her name is NEVER mentioned by me ... and I havent heard them mention her for years.

They like me never slag her off - we just dont acknowledge her excistance.

NOT saying that is a good or a bad thing - but it is the TRUTH.

All I ask is judge me in person - face to face - and not on the diet of lies you have been fed for 8 years.

Again I`ll sign off by saying - if you dont believe me - dont trust what I`m saying - then obtain and read all the documents.

They confirm 100 per cent that every word in this Blog and that I`ll be writing in my book is the TRUTH , the whole truth and nothing but the TRUTH.

All the Best

Love on ya

Dad
xx
xxx










No comments:

Post a Comment