Friday 9 October 2015

The Truth The Whole Truth And Nothing But The Truth

The Facebook Dad ... Cockney Rebel ... and Punk Poet also known as the seeker of truth and justice... after 27 Court Hearings...9 arrests... two spells in prison... 5 heart attacks ... 2 heart operations ... `died` twice ... 29 days in a coma and on a life support machine ... in 2013 given if lucky ...five years to live ... but we got there in the end. Would I do it again ? "Yes". I put my liberty and then my life on the line ... but I have no regrets ... as exposing child abuse is a proud and noble cause ... and despite intimidation and threats from the Establishment I would not be silenced ... I hope you enjoy reading about my one-man crusade against child abuse and legal corruption.







No comments:

Post a Comment