Friday 9 October 2015

The Letter From Helen Lincoln The Head Of Essex County Council Social Services

This is the letter I had been waiting 8 years for ... I`d won at The High Court ... I had obtained 3000 plus Legal , Police and Social Services documents from Essex County Council ... but this was the `Golden Nugget` ... it was `short and sweet` but confirmed that all my allegations were true ... and explained in a single sentence why I was right to `Fight For Justice`. The secret documents ... obtained from Essex County Council on the order of The High Court confirmed that my children were violently threatened and verbally sexually abused by the boyfriend of my ex-wife Julie Johnson ... and proved she lied to Social Services, the Police and family members to protect her perverted boyfriend and former pimp richard grimson. But this letter was the `key to the door` ... it allowed me to `pull no punches` ... it granted me permission to tell all ... it is I believe the most important document relied on in this book ... which is why it isnt just quoted on numerous occasions ... a photo-copy of the letter from Helen Lincoln is printed in the book. December 2013 was a very important month ... I came out of my 29 day coma and also received a letter that stated in plain English that since June 2005 I had been telling the 100 per cent TRUTH and that my ex-wife had been lying to everyone ... she put her feelings for a borderline peadophile before those of her children. The Letter: Essex County Council Family Operations PO Box 297 County Hall Chelmsford Essex CM1 1YS 19th December 2013 Dear Mr Johnson I enclose a copy of the report regarding the Local Authority`s handling of the case of your children. Regarding the allegations about Mr Grimson, the context is one of an acrimonious marital separation but it is clear that child protection procedures were not followed with sufficient rigour. I note that this episode occured in 2006 but nonetheless this shortcoming needs to be recognised. Yours sincerely Helen Lincoln Executive Director for Family Operations This letter added to the 3000 plus legal , medical , police and Social Services documents confirm that Julie Johnson lied at every opportunity to protect her child-abusing boyfriend. Now she can be judged by the Court of public opinion rather then behind the closed doors of secret and corrupt family courts.

No comments:

Post a Comment