Sunday 20 March 2016

Last Night I Felt Like A Adult

Last night I felt old and like a adult.

I had dinner with SAM and for the first time my mum met his girlfriend (future wife).

It felt weird as I was a guest in there home.

I had been on my own many times but taking my mum and her husband along `freaked me out` and took me back to when I was in Sam`s shoes.

This time I wasn`t the host or in charge of the future and it felt strange.

I enjoyed myself and tried my best to be the `life and soul of the party` but at the same time tried to take a `back seat`.

This was "Sam`s And Lauren`s Big Night" and I was not the `star of the show`.

I still cracked jokes and told my many funny stories but last night I handed over the baton.

Sam is now the Head of the family.

I just want to live long enough to see my first Grandchild.



No comments:

Post a Comment