Friday 25 March 2016

Sex Sells



In the World of Showbiz and advertising they say that "sex sells" well I can vouch for that.

Last week a review in StreetSounds gave my book three stars for entertainment, 5 stars for funny stories but  `attacked` the sexual content.

Another showbiz slogan is "no such thing as bad publicity".

Well I have just gone onto Amazon and Punk Rock Stories And Tabloid Tales has risen to 282 in the Charts.

This means a surge in sales since the review.

So part 2 will feature a lot more `sexy secrets`.

While on Amazon I checked out the CD which has gone up from 511 to 380.

It should rise further as the current issue of Vive Le Rock has given it 7 out of ten.

There is also a very good write-up about me on Page 6.

Onwards and upwords.




No comments:

Post a Comment