Sunday 6 March 2016

Mother`s Day For The Punk Poet


Today I got my first Mother`s Day card !!!

At first I thought `hilarious` but as both Sam & Adam said "For ten years you have been both mum and dad to us".

This got me thinking and they are right. For more then a decade as well as being a single parent I have also taken on and beaten the CORRUPT family courts and Essex Social Services.

The picture of the three of us from the Basildon Evening Echo is dated July 2005 and will feature in part 2 of "Punk Rock Stories And Tabloid Tales" .

The sequel of my life story will be published in October and unlike Part One will only concentrate on November 2004 to the present day.

I understand why both boys decided I was worthy of a Mother`s Day card as since June 2005 it is me who has cared for them single-handed.

In the past 11 years apart from me only great friends like Diane, Justine, Kelly and Jodie have cooked, washed or ironed for them.

All this kindness will feature in Part Two as will `more and more` graphic details about brown, newton and grimson.

The sequel will also lift paragraphs and extracts from official reports that reveal how there former mother tried to get them locked-up in secure units 100 miles from Essex.

I will also mention my trips to Parliament, The High Court and reveal how I became known worldwide as "The Facebook Dad".










No comments:

Post a Comment