Friday 5 February 2010

Five Years

Not just the name of a David Bowie classic but also the title of this Chapter.

In the past five years I have had sex with two women I didnt really want to - with another one I shouldnt had - but not with the two I wanted to most.

One of those is my ex-wife and the other a secret.

In the past five years I have also been banged up in a top security prison, had two admissions to Basildon Hospital with heart problems and survived a cancer scare.

I have survived numerous attempts on my life by the corrupt legal system, Social Services, the police and my ex-wife.

They all conspired to destroy me using a combination of lies and deceit.

I know I sound like a character or a storyline from Eastenders - but believe me I aint reading from no script.

This is reality and not a soppy soap opera and I have official documents to prove all my claims.

My case and `miscarraige of justice` has taken me from a tiny cell in Bellmarsh to The Houses Of Parliament.

When I first contacted my MP for help - he didnt want to know - but after inviting me to his office in The House Of Commons and reading all my paperwork he was outraged.

So much so that he passed my case to other MPs, raised his concerns on the floor of Parliament and passed my documents to Justice Minister Jack Straw.

I even got a mention in Hansard and now my case has been accepted by the European Court Of Human Rights.

So you see every allegation, revelation and Statement I make in this book is 100% the truth, the whole truth and nothing but the truth.

And why I have set up MarraigeMOT.

Example:

My wife divorced me for what her legal team called my "unreasonable behaviour" but they never explained their position.

Example:

My solicitor said "unreasonable behaviour is just a term - it can be anything your wife considers to be unreasonable.
If she considered you leaving your socks in the lounge every night unreasonable - then that gives her grounds for divorce"

Now you know why MarraigeMOT is needed in the UK.

The truth is there was no `unreasonable behaviour` on my part but in the Divorce Courts that dont count for nothing.

My wife admitted adultery - but rather then split in a `friendly` and amicable way - she wanted it to be as `dirty` as possible - and urged on by her legal team she told `lie after lie`.

There were 6 months of ex-parte hearings in private and behind closed doors - a communist style kangaroo court - that I wasnt even aware of.

The first I knew of the `secret court hearings` was when I was arrested - cuffed - chained and dragged off to Bellmarsh Prison.

I had the Criminal Mental Health people, the courts, the police and my ex-wife, her solicitors and social services all united against me.

It was me versus the State.

My wife had with the help of her parents, boyfriend, a corrupt shrink by the name of Dr Best convinced them I was `mad, bad, dangerous and mentally ill`

I was told told in Bellmarsh that I could be held indefinetely unless I could convince them that I wasnt mad.

Two prison shrinks interviewed me over a ten-day period and passed me sane.

At one stage I was accused of being about to carry out `seven murders` - even my solicitor was offered offered police protection.

But she thought it was a `bad joke` and to show her contempt spent almost an hour alone with me in my cell.

It was only after my release from Bellmarsh that I was told what my ex-wife and her legal team had been up to.

They had plotted behind my back for 6 months. I had no knowledge of the court hearings so I had no chance to challenge their allegations or defend my good name.

My ex-wife and her solicitors had been shooting into a open goal. So much for British justice.

For 6 months they were allowed to tell the courts, the police and social services that I was mad.

It was lie after lie just so that my ex-wife could get the house and have my children put into Care.

She has told `mutual friends` - "my solicitor said if I wanted the house and custody of the children I had to lie about Garry"

People say even now she has great difficulty in starting a sentence without saying "My solicitor said".

She loved the drama of it all and being in the spotlight.

Joolz always loved being the centre of attention - and I`m sure that at times she really thought she was starring in a Hollywood movie.

And I know Julie loved being an actress - but this was not her style - it was a serious drama with no nudity or sex scenes LOL.

I felt like saying "you dont live in the world" - so she was `putty in the hands` of a legal team who just forced her to lie and lie and lie.

The sad thing is - and I do feel sorry for her (no I am not a wimp - but we were married for 15 years)
.
I feel `sorry` for her because she started to believe that these legal leeches were her friends and had genuine feelings for her.

All they did by urging Julie to lie was to alienate her further from her own children. She forgot that it is her who is going to miss out on Weddings and grand-children not her so-called posh friends.

They couldnt give a monkeys about her. The truth is her judgement has been terrible for five years.

Lets be honest how many mums would sacrifice there family and desert there children for a perverted pimp?

But as they say `you make your bed and you lie in it"

Well the truth is she lied like a `professional` and got the house but she lost her sons - she stopped being their mum in June 2005.

At what a price we paid just so she could get the house, car and all the money.

Her lies led to my children going into care, me into prison and the numerous court cases have so far cost £1.2m pounds.

Thanx to her blatant lies both boys have spent almost 5 years on-the-run living at various `safe houses`.
They have been subjected to police raids, locked up and chased by Old Bill all over Wickford, Basildon and Pitsea.

Both have been dragged from their beds in just their boxer shorts and my eldest has been slammed up against the wall by some mouthy `sweaty sock` cop wearing body armour.

On one occassion 8 cops in a SPG van stormed our house to arrest a 14-year-old and his 12-year-old brother.

All this is due to the consequences of her lies.

I must say that although we are `suing the police` most have treated the boys in a decent fashion - and one young female officer was almost in tears as both boys were dragged from my care.

But all is fine now and the boys and me are on first name terms with most of the cops in Wickford - we even stop for a chat in Wickford High Street.

Just the other day my eldest son and me were shopping in Somerfields and three different cops came and said "hello" and asked how we were getting on.

No comments:

Post a Comment