Monday 22 February 2010

Julie Johnson - Police Truncheon Handcuffs And St Trinians Outfit - McEntee Walthamstow to Wickford Essex

Lights camera action introducing JULIE TAYLOR JOHNSON - aka JULIE JOHNSON in all her naked glory.
This is the story about the making of Basildon Babe
Starring Julie Johnson
Cameo Appearances by Garry Dean Ronson Johnson
Produced and Directed by Garry Johnson
Pictures Garry Johnson
The dvd `Basildon Babe / The Best Of Julie Taylor Johnson` will be available on Mail Order from November 5th - 2011
Highlights include Julie Taylor Johnson performing various sex acts, dirty dancing and pretending to be a Call Girl.
Dressed in a black fake fur coat, black stockings and black g-string.

As this DVD will show Julie is a brilliant `dirty dancer and `sexy stripper`. In fact I was so impessed that the first time she `performed` for me I said:
"Have you done this before?"
She was even `dirtier` then Circus Tavern Lap Dancer Zoe Anderson - and believe me that is a compliment.

Julie replied "Yes - I was a pub stripper" - I didnt believe her at first - but later in bed as we kissed and cuddled in the dark I asked:
"Was you really a stripper?"

And she giggled, wriggled and said "yes" - she went onto to say "I only did it for about 8 weeks because I needed the money"

She explained she had crashed her car into a lamp-post near Hackney`s Ridley Road Market and that not only was the car a `write-off` but she had no insurance.

I didnt know wether she was telling the truth, lying, winding me up or trying to turn me on.

But she certainly performed like a stripper in front of the camera.

So was she really a `pub stripper`?

My mind was always split 50-50 but that was before she became `best mates` with "Blue" a fat Foster Carer who 20-odd years ago worked as a barmaid in a East London strippers pub in the same area that Julie claimed she worked as a pub stripper.

The Piano Bar in Wapping is only 10 minutes from The Sir John Franklin - the Blackwall Tunnel boozer where Julie Taylor Johnson claimed she strutted her stuff.











No comments:

Post a Comment