Monday 1 February 2010

Marraige MOT

I set up MarraigeMOT because I personally suffered at the hands of a corrupt legal system and because I want to help others - both men and women.

A Marraige MOT certificate will not be a legal document but it will offer a form of personal protection.

Example:

If after 15 years of marraige you end up in the Divorce Court you will have timed and dated evidence to either back-up your version of events or destroy the credibility of your accusers.

A MarraigeMOT certicficate should be signed by both parties at the beginning of every year and refer to the previous 12 months.

That way history can not be re-written at a later date.

I hope this Chapter will convince you that it is worth spending £9.99p on a MarraigeMOT certificate - its a lot cheaper then both a car MOT and a divorce.

Example:

I had my character slaughterd by both my ex-wife and her legal team. Julie has since told mutual friends that she now regrets being urged to lie - but the fact is she did carry out their instructions and lie.

A MarraigeMOT certificate would have stopped all the lying.

A brief list of the many false allegations that were made against me.

1. The barrister for my ex-wife "Mr Johnson why do you make such a big thing about wanting to watch your sons play football?
Mrs Johnson says that before the divorce you had no interest in their football"

Now that was a blatant lie. A wicked lie.

Some of the allegations for some reason didnt appear in the Transcripts of the case! (but are on the Audio tapes - which are part of the investigation being carried out by the Bar Standards, OJC and the other organisations looking into my `miscarraige of justice`)

That accusation as everyone who knows me can confirm was a evil lie.

My children (and my ex) know I attended every single match , in all weathers, ever since they started playing mini-soccer at the age of Five.

But such was the `corruption and prejudice` I was up against (before the High Court and European Court Of Human Rights got involved) that my ex-wife persuaded the Judge and social services to ban me from watching my sons play football for 8 weeks.

I was threatened with prison if I attended matches. It was even suggested in court at the end of the 8 week ban that I had been turning up in disguise - wearing a scarf and hoodie (as if I would do something like that LOL).

2. I admit I once got a bit `down` because I had `money worries` and went to see my GP for some "happy pills".
That is the truth - and I willingly admit I did get `stressed out" but that is as far as it went. I did not become a `manic depressive` or `mentally ill`.

And the only reason I went to the Doctor is because I had always been `happy go lucky` throughout my life - and didnt like feeling `a bit down`.

But when we got to court my ex-wife with the help of her legal team managed to persuade the Judge that I was a `mad, bad and dangerous`.

My few weeks of worry about a `cash-flow problem` had been blown-up into a major life-long mental illness.

And without a scrap of evidence - just the `lies` of my ex-wife I was branded `mad` but not in public or open court.
Oh no.
There had been six months of `secret hearings` behind closed doors that I was not even aware of - so much for British Justice.

In my abscence and without my knowledge (let alone a defence) I was found "guilty" and ended up in Bellmarsh Prison accused of about to carry out seven murders.

Dont laugh - this is no joke - it actually happened.

On the word of my ex-wife and some shrink from Harley Street I was reported to the police as a would-be murderer.

And I aint afraid to name the shrink. It was Dr Michael Best from Harley Street. He wrote a report (for which he charged £15,000 - but has not been paid) and for-the-record when we got to court he refused to repeat his allegations on oath and from the witness box.

Now do you understand why I think a MarraigeMOT is such a good thing?

It would have proved that throughout my 15-year marraige what my ex-wife really thought of me?

It would have stopped all the lies.

Now the thing is - as with most people in this country - Julie and me are just `ordinary working class people`and that is what solicitors and barristers seize on.

They are all middle-class snobs who think they are `Rumpole of the Bailey`. With their posh accents and fancy words they take advantage of the vulnerable and less intelligent people they pretend to advise.

True by `forcing` Julie to lie they won her a house but `lost` her two sons. They got me banged up in prison but `destroyed` her relationship with two sons.

Where will her legal team (And Julie) be when my children get married?
As both boys have said "Is she going to turn up at the Church with a silly bit of paper from her solicitors demanding to come in?"

Dont laugh - because she got a bit of paper from her solicitors `banning` my family from visiting my daughter in hospital.

I still have the letter preventing a dad, and worse two brothers from seeing their sick sister in Basildon Hospital.
My daughter underwent a operation but solicitors - prevented innocent children from having contact - and why?
Because they are paid to produce such documents. That is how they earn their money.

Does anyone else need convincing that solicitors are just `cold-hearted money grabbing bastards` and that MarraigeMOT cerificates are worth their weight in gold?

The truth is solicitors dont advise - they manipulate for their own ends. And any solicitor who says `come to us for mediation` is a liar.

They always urge the client "go for a divorce" because that is how they earn their money. If you doubt me - at the end of last year there was a firm of solicitors in London giving away `divorce vouchers` for Christmas.

Even my own legal team tried to `lean on me` but I wouldnt listen and refused to play their games.

I was told "Garry dont wear your dark glasses in court because the judge wont like it" and "the Judge doesnt like it when you answer back or shake your head".

They said "is there anything you can say to put your wife in a bad light?"

But I did it my way. I dressed how I chose, said what I wanted and refused to attack the character of my ex-wife"

I lost in court - but I lost doing it "my way". I refused to tell lies and in years to come when or if my children read all the documents they will see for themselves that I told the truth, the whole truth and nothing but the truth.

I refused to say Julie was a bad mother. I even said she was a "good mother" before her fling with Flemming, affair with a work colleague and leaving her kids for Grimson.

I also said on oath that she never hit our children.

I did this for two reasons.

A) I am obsessed with the truth.
B) I didnt want my children to be in a position to say to me in 10 years time "Dad, Why did you tell lies?"
That is why since June 2005 I have told the 100% truth about everything.

My children will have nothing to throw back in my face so I will never lose their love and respect.

That is why all my statements, my verbals in the Dock and all the information contained in this book is 100% fact.

MarraigeMOT will also offer advice from TV and Newsapaper Agony Aunts and publicise real-life stories.

Example:

If you are a married woman living in Essex dont bother to buy a Lottery ticket. If you want to `hit the jackpot` just do the following.

1. Have three affairs.

2. Find yourself a lover who will violently threaten and verbally sexually abuse your children.

3. And get your case heard at Chelmsford County Court where a Judge will reward you and your boyfriend for carrying out a violent and perverted campaign against your own children.

The reward will include a house, a car and all the savings from a 15-year marraige.
And if you are really lucky - and dont like your children - you can persuade the Judge to make them `homeless`

So why waste a quid on a Lottery ticket?

But there is a downside.

1. Your children will never speak to you again.

2. You wont be invited to their 18th or 21st Birthdays, Engagement parties or Weddings.

3. You will never hear their children call you "Nan"

So you might get the`bricks and mortar` for telling lies and flashing your assets at the judge but when it comes to `flesh and blood` you will lose.

And that defeat will last a lifetime.

MarraigeMOT will point out the pitfalls of Adultery, lying, cheating and `walking out` on your children.
And we will be the champion of both men and women.

Your gender doesnt matter - if you are the `innocent party` we will be there for you and your children.

No comments:

Post a Comment