Monday 22 February 2016

Publicity - Another Day Another Hit (Another Angle)



Another day another hit but sadly for some (including me) I have got to find a new angle to hang my story on.

I have `done to death` my heart operation, managing The Stone Roses and meeting David Bowie so the "Cockney Dylan" has got to draw people in with other stories.

Michael Jackson, Ozzy Osbourne, George Michael, Dale Winton and Eastender stars will be fine for some of my tabloid tales.

Johnny Rotten, The Jam, and Sir Bob Geldof will provide the Punk Rock stories ... but the truth is I need some `sex` to go with the "drugs and rock & roll" .

But will my revelations about one-night-stands and living with older women in Knightsbridge be enough?

I know I promised ... but I do have a book to sell ... plus I never got as much as a "Hello" or `smiley face`.

So when the oxygen of publicity provided by "Tabloid Tales" and "Punk Rock Stories" is exhausted I`ll have to find another angle.

That will mean talking about talk my private life, movie career and 15 years of wedded bliss.

The Punk Poet tells all about life as a single parent, making movies like `Saturday Night Specials` and taking on and beating the system.

As they say in Showbiz "There is no such thing as bad publicity".


No comments:

Post a Comment