Sunday 7 February 2016

LUCY Rebekah J Listen To Your Dad



Listen to your Dad at 5pm this afternoon.

Tune into Basildon Hospital Radio 1287 am

It was recorded Thursday so I cant remember what I said ... but I know I was `very funny` and told some great stories.

I was in a very good mood as earlier that day they agreed to stop giving me the tablets that were making my hair fall out.

They had no choice as I refused to keep taking them ...health comes second to having a barnet ... two great quotes which I mention in the interview.

Kate Moss "You can never be too skinny"

and

Rod Stewart "I couldn`t live without my hair"

If you listen and dont send a email afterwards then I`ll give up trying to make contact ... the TRUTH is ... if this interview doesn`t convince you I am not a `bad person` then nothing will.

In FACT the interview confirms what a great bloke I really am. I`m also modest lol.

I`ll be sad ... but it will be fine if I dont hear ... as for ten years ...you`ve been fed a diet of lies by the taylor family ... the welsh mob and that ginger dog ... not your fault ... as you were too young to separate fact from fiction ... but you are older now with a mind of your own.

You are old enough and smart enough to understand that people who never liked me between 1989-2005 are not going to tell the truth or say nice things about me.

That is why they welcomed grimson with open arms and why I wrote the book as I wanted you to know the truth , the whole truth and nothing but the truth ...as dead men cant talk.

The fact is you was brought up to hate me ... maybe you still do ... but that is not your fault ... as I explain in the book I never got on with my `outlaws` because they were Nazis, racist and bigots ... and because I was a Liberal they hated me from Day One.

Ask Sam and Adam they took the mickey out of me because I was Half Irish which makes Sam, Adam and you quarter Irish.

I am pretty confident that if you still dont want to contact me now as a teenager ... that you will when you`re a young woman ... as all children want to know there dad ... that is a fact of life.

But if this latest interview fails to do the trick I will back off ... so you can concentrate on school, having fun and enjoying life ... but I am always here for you.

It`s all in the book. I spent 10 years going to courts all over Essex and London fighting for the right to see you ... but the taylor family , the welsh mob and the ginger bow wow did everything to stop that happening.

Anyway never forget that all you`ve been told about me is a `pack of lies`. I am ... as will come across in the interview and the book ... a nice guy and very funny bloke with a heart of gold and not a single nasty bone in his body.

I have joked my way through life and will continue to do so until the end.

You only live once ... so always have a laugh ... and always see the funny side ... when you are older ask anyone who knows me or has met me and they will say the same.

Even my enemies ... well some of them say nice things ... my biggest enemy apart from grimson is paul wellings ... who you probably know as PJ ... well he writes in his book "Garry Johnson is the funniest bloke I have ever met in my life"

And that is from a friend of your mother.

So you see ... if you want to make contact ... you will be getting to know a `very nice bloke` who thinks the world of you.

Ten minutes, 10 hours , ten days , ten months ... I cant promise I`ll still be here in ten years ... but for as long as I`m alive I am only a phone call , a email or text message away.










No comments:

Post a Comment