Tuesday 2 February 2016

Garry Johnson The Legacy Of A Cockney Rebel










Yesterday was very important as it allowed me to to add the final piece of the Garry Johnson Legacy.

Sam and Adam will find it hilarious as I hold court on a TV show and talk about my life and times as a Punk Poet.

It will be funny for them to watch when I`m no longer around.

This was also a serious side to yesterday as I wanted to leave something for Lucy.

She does not know me and because of the vile lies told by her mother and evil grandparents probably hates me more then anything in the world.

That is one of the reasons I wrote the book.

I didn`t just do it for the fame and the money.

I wrote it for my daughter so when she`s older Lucy can read the truth and decide if she was right to grow up hating me.

Now because of yesterday she has the complete set.

Long after I`ve gone Lucy will be able to read about her Dad and hear him speaking, telling jokes and making people laugh.

I am leaving behind a book, a record, a film with Sandie West, a live radio interview and three TV shows on SKY ARTS.

As I write Lucy does not know what I sound like or how I `talk` with my hands.

She isn`t aware her Dad has a Cockney accent like Danny Dyer and walks like Ray Winstone.

That is why leaving a legacy is so important.

I just hope when she`s older that Lucy reads my autobiography Punk Rock Stories And Tabloid Tales.

I want her to know the Gospel truth.

All will be explained like why it is that Adam does not talk to his mother or the taylor family.

I reveal in the book how Adam walked in on his half-naked mother having sex with her perverted boyfriend richard grimson in the lounge at Bridge Road.

Sam does not talk to his mother because on the day she left his mother beat him up. She hit him so hard his back was covered in red marks and imprints of her fists.

In the book I pull no punches and just tell the truth the whole truth and nothing but the truth.

This is not the time or the place for me to reveal everything about the vile verbal sexual abuse carried out by the child abusing boyfriend of julie johnson.

It is all in the book, every incident in graphic detail but a blog is not secure enough for me to repeat things here.

I have to be discreet in case my daughter stumbles across this blog by accident.

But the fact is I have left a legacy on which I would love to be judged.

Punk Rock Stories And Tabloid Tales is not a `whitewash` of me and a `hatchet job` on julie johnson.

I tell the truth about both of us `warts and all` as there is no point in writing a autobiography unless you are prepared to tell all.

And believe me I tell everything about everything.

That is why my book is a page turner and receiving rave reviews.













No comments:

Post a Comment