Wednesday 3 February 2016

Garry Johnson And Julie (Part 2 )


I ain`t got a clue if you read my Blog or Tweets but in case you do just a reminder as to what I stated in both on 14th January.

I promised and gave my word that `the war was over` and that I wouldn`t mention anything about our `movies` in interviews.

Well the fact is 5 print interviews, 3 radio chats and a TV show and not once have I mentioned anything to do with `you know what`.

I gave my word and I`m sticking to it.

The image I`m projecting is `Mr Showbiz` and don`t want to be associated with anything `sleazy` or `cheap` .

What`s written in the book `stays in the book` and will not be mentioned by me in interviews.

But as always I do have a `angle`. I`d be lying if I said otherwise.

Since the death of David Bowie I am a changed man.

I know it`s a long shot but maybe for old times sake and in recognition of my `vow of silence` you`ll have a word on my behalf as I want to see a special person before I die.

GazzaJohnson123@hotmail.co.uk










No comments:

Post a Comment