Wednesday 20 January 2010

The Nearly Man (Cont)

Chapter Five

I had a happy childhood and loved every minute of it. Not strictly true.

It was fantastic untill I was Thirteen, but the next 3 years were like something from a Jeremy Kyle Show, though I didnt realise it at the time.
For three years I was out of control, running wild, wasting my youth and looking for love. Looking back that is probably the story of my life.

Life was great until halfway through my first year as a teenager when my dad pissed off to set up home with his latest bit of fluff.
My mum `f****d` off to Manchester and I ended up in care.

I lost my home, my mates and my freedom so I was 100% determined that when JULIE TAYLOR JOHNSON `walked out` to be with Grimson that history would not repeat itself.
But back in June 2005 I didnt realise she would have the ability to convince everyone into believing I was a combination of Charles Manson and Hannibal Lector.

She used the Family Courts to keep her eight month affair and adultery with Grimson a secret - but I would not be silenced.
I wanted the world to know about her three affairs and went to the High Court where all reporting restrictions were lifted.
At last the affair with Grimson was out in the open. It is now on-the-record and quoted in official legal documents.
Members of the press were in the public gallery and the details were in their notebooks. At the highest court in the land it was revealed she started having birth control injections 3 months into the affair and 6 months before she left.

But that is now and what follows is then.

For two years my ex-wife denied the affair in public (though in February 2006 she did admit it in a heated face to face encounter with my two sons).

But in public kept up the pretence of innocence. She conned her family, friends, police, social services that she was not an adulterer and that I was `mad and bad`.

She even convinced herself that her lover was not a married man, former pimp and verbal child abuser who carried out a `campaign of terror` against our children. Grimson`s disgusting behaviour included violent threats and sick sexual claims.

In 2007 she admitted her affair with and accepted Grimson had carried out a violent campaign of terror against our children.
But her `confession` came too late. I had already been sent to prison and found `guilty` of planning to carry out 7 murders on phoney evidence based entirely on her lies and a report by Harley Street shrink Dr Best.

The dodgy doctor later withdrew his flawed document and refused to take the oath or repeat his claims in the Witness Box.

But because of all the lies, smears and inuendos not only did I end up in prison but my children in care.

But I would not be silenced and continued to challenge and fight for justice. I was on a crusade to reveal the truth and clear my name.

I was determined to make sure my children would not suffer the heartbreak of a broken home or the stigma of being in care.
I took on the system, the state and `little by little` the truth started to come out, as you will see later in the book.

I got an official apology and my sons were returned to my care but that doesnt give back the time I spent in prison or the 199 days that I was kept from my children.

It is now universally recognised that all the claims I made for almost five years are true. And more importantly and what should shame every one of those who passed judgement on my family is that all the allegations made by my children were also true.

My early childhood was brilliant. My dad was more like a big brother, but he always `loved` other women more then he loved my mother or me.
His hobbies were football, gambling and chasing skirt.

He never hit me, he never physically hurt me, but emotionally he screwed me up for life.

Men like him should never be parents as they give decent blokes a bad name. Bastards like him are not rapists or paedophiles but they do almost as much damage to women and children.
I might sound old-fashioned but women are the weaker sex and children are born innocent and it is men like him who hurt are harm them.

I am not a prude.
I am not a born again bloody Christian and I enthusiastically indulged in one-night-stands and slept around before I was married.
But as soon as I got engaged `that was it` I was a one women man and if blokes cant live up to their wedding vows they shouldnt get married.

I have got no time, admiration or respect for men who cheat on their wives or walk out on their children.
And that is why I have no feelings for my dad.

I remember coming home from school one Friday afternon (as if it was yesterday) and my mum was nowhere to be seen.
My dad was on the phone and sort of talking in code, but at the time I thought nothing of it.
I was only Thirteen and just wanted to get changed and go football training.

The next morning still no sign of my mum and that afternoon dad just dissapeared. There was no "goodbye", no kiss or cuddle.
He just gave my mate and me a couple of bob and he was gone.
I guess that was his version of the tacky carraige clock that you get when your time is up at the factory and your no longer wanted.

My mum was AWOL and I was in a state of shock.

No comments:

Post a Comment