Wednesday 20 January 2010

The Nearly Man (cont)

Chapter Five

Up until then I had been a promising schoolboy footballer and could have been a genuine contender.
I was the third best for my age in the entire county, well that is what people in the know said at the time.
The other two were only slightly better then me and both went on to become professional footballers.
One for West Ham and the other with Charlton Athletic but I ended up in Borstal.

I was watched by West Ham and had trials with Leyton Orient, QPR and Southend - but after my dad left my heart werent in it and I quit.
So just like Georgie Best I retired prematurely and swapped my football boots for bovver boots.

There was no way I was going to let the same thing happen to my sons. Ever since they started playing mini-soccer at the age of Five I had been at every match and nothing was going to change that.

I was a good player but they are both better then I ever was, whereas I was a `fox in the box` or should that be a glorified goal-hanger, they both have natural talent (and they pass) LOL.

Both boys have already eclipsed my personal football highlight. My greatest match was a Under 13 Cup Final where I scored two goals in a 3-1 win and got Man Of The Match.

That was my `World Cup` and the peak of my brief football career. But that is nothing compared to Sam scoring a brilliant 30-yard volley for West Ham Under 11`s at Chadwell Heath and playing in a Under 13 Cup Final at Roots Hall.
Adam played for West Ham Under 9`s , played at Stamford Bridge and scored 3 goals in two Cup Finals at Roots Hall.

Both boys have trained and played for West Ham, Leyton Orient and Southend United.

And West Ham fans will appreciate this. Last season before breaking his leg my youngest son was training with Millwall and I had to wash the kit LOL.
And my oldest son has just signed a two-year apprenticeship with Chelsea to become a trainer - and I have to wash that kit as well.
It still looks odd seeing those Blue shirts on the washing line.

From the age of Six they both attracted the interest of professional football clubs and I wasnt going to let Joolz leaving for a perverted pimp ruin their chances of making it as footballers or growing up happy.

I dont say all this to brag about their achievements but to pay tribute to their brilliant characters.
Despite losing their mum who they have not spoken to since 2005, being put into care and seeing their dad wrongly sent to prison they have continued to play football.

In the past 4 years they have been on-the-run staying in over 20 `safe houses` all over Essex and East London.
They have been arrested and locked-up, but like me they have never been beaten or had their spirit broken.

They have been dragged out of bed and chased down the street by the Old Bill and on one occassion our house was stormed by 8 coppers who pulled up in a SPG van and body armour.
They were 15 and 13 at the time and not Reg and Ronnie Kray - but were treated like Public Enemy Number One.

And they have also been threatened with violence and verbally sexually abused by their mothers boyfriend.

That is why I am so proud of their achievements and pleased both are about to have trials with a local semi-pro club.

They have also risen above the emotional abuse of their mother. On my son`s 15th birthday did she send him a card and a present?
No.

She sent a letter (a copy is now with the SS and my new legal team) in which she slaughters me and tells them a `pack of lies`.
Thank God I have legal documents including medical records which confirm I am telling the truth.
A MarraigeMOT certificate would of helped (which is why I have set it up to help others).

But I would like to ask women who read my book the following question.

Is Depo-Provero a birth control drug, a diet aide or a injection to stop you smoking?

The truth is that because of `illness` I stopped having sex with my ex-wife in October 2004 so why would she start having birth control injections (Depo-Provero) in the December and continue to have them until she left in June 2005?

I know why because she was seeing other men including Richard Grimson. So how can she write a letter to my sons claiming to be the `truth` and `from the heart` without mentioning this fact which is in her medical documents.
It is not an allegation I have dreamed up or written on a scrap of paper it is in an official document.

She claims in the letter "I never called you lying little shits" forgeting that on the night of February 10th 2006 she called both boys "lying little shits" to their faces.

How can she forget and send such a letter full of lies without being `guilty` of emotional abuse?

Both boys told her about the violent threats and verbal sexual abuse they had suffered at the hands of her perverted boyfriend Richard Grimson and she smirked before replying: "Richard said it never happened and I believe him - your`re lying little shits"

The letter is now in the hands of others and for them to judge if it is emotional abuse. And I would just like to add that Grimson refused to take a Lie Detector test when accused of threatening my children and having an affair with my ex-wife.

He even admitted his sick behaviour to the police and blamed it on `too much drink`.

The truth is Grimson phoned my sons on February 8th 2006 and said "I am the man who is F*****g your mum...do you want to see the pictures?
Adding:
"Do you want to see the pictures? Your sister is in bed with us and she takes them"

Now If anyone doubts the truth of that statement check with Basildon Police who will confirm Grimson admitted saying it.

And is referred to in every legal document I have in my possession plus I repeated it on oath at the High Court.

The press were in the gallery and it is on-the-record. A statement of fact.

Another important fact not mentioned in her `emotionally abusive` letter to the boys is that she admitted on oath that she did have an affair and commit adultery with Richard Grimson.
She can deny it to her family and friends but her admission is recorded in official documents that both boys can read when they are older.

So why write such a letter?

It makes even less sense as both boys know what she said to them on the same night she called them "lying little shits".
She screamed at them "Richard f***s me, sees me naked and you had better get used to it"

What a charming thing for a mother to shout at her sons. But say it she did and it is something she cant take back or words they will ever forget

In the letter she also lies to her sons saying "The day I left was spur of the moment and not planned".
She forgets to mention that she told Michelle Alexander, a mutual friend, of her plan to leave two weeks previously.

The conversation took place at Gloucester Park Sports Stadium.
She also convienently forgets that a young relative came home and caught her half-naked and `at it` with Richard Grimson on the day before she left.

What was she doing half-naked at 3pm in the afternoon?

And she insults the intelligence of my relatives by forgetting that Grimson`s common-law-wife phoned and told them of the affair between JULIE TAYLOR JOHNSON and her husband.

Emma even revealed the address of the house they were sharing on 10 Carswell Gardens on The Wick.

These are facts that explain why both boys have no contact with her and why I believe her behaviour and the letter is proof of `emotional abuse`.

No comments:

Post a Comment