Wednesday 27 January 2010

Teenage Wild Life

Chapter Eight

My schooldays ended at Fourteen and I spent the next three years in and out various institutions.
I was not a nice person, but you had to be `horrible` to survive - because the people you are mixing with (screws and cons) - are mostly low-life scum.
If you show any `feelings` or any form of `kindness` it is considered a `weakness` and you`ll become a target for the bullies (both in and out of uniform).

There I go again - I really dont like bullies and I`m sure this is a theme we`ll return to later in this book.

At Eighteen I became a man but didnt grow up. I spent five years sleeping on friends floors and living on strong lager and fast drugs.
I was a 24-hour Party Person with a lifestyle of one-night-stands, hangovers and comedowns.

I lived fast and was tipped to die young, but the truth is I was looking for love. Was I searching for the future Mrs Johnson?

I had not been loved or been in love since I was a 14-year-old teenager. My dad was more of a `heroic figure` then a dad and Lynne Stanford was just a schoolboy crush.

Then a chance meeting in East London pub would change my life.

The wannabee plastic gangster discovered Punk Pock and sort of entered the wonderful world of Showbiz.

No comments:

Post a Comment