Monday 25 January 2010

The Nearly Man (cont)

At Thirteen I was the local football star. At 14 I was the neighbourhood naughty boy on his way to a series of Remand Homes, Detention Centres and Borstal.

I would spend the next five years angry, running wild and getting into all sorts of scrapes and trying all sorts of illegal substances.
And although I committed most of the crimes I was convicted of I blame my Dad for my criminal career.
He was the real `guilty` one not me. But as usual he got off `Scott Free`. Not once in his entire life was he punished or held to account for his selfish actions.

Have any of you noticed the striking similarities between my `love rat` dad and cheating wife JUIE TAYLOR JOHNSON?

This isnt self-pity on my part, just a statement of fact. They are both selfish bastards, two of a kind and perhaps that is why they got on so well.

But taking a positive from a negative situation. I believe my chequered childhood and broken home helped to make me a great dad.
I was determined from the day my children were born to always love them and never leave them.
I made it my mission in life to always protect them against all the horrible things and bad people in the world.

That is why Richard Grimson must be exposed for the child-abusing perverted bully that he really is - and why friends of mine are planning to name and shame the scum on the Internet.

I reported him to the police for threatening my two sons with violence and for the verbal sexual abuse.
I told the boys in blue how he bragged and boasted of `sex sessions` with my wife involving my daughter.

I would now like to address something that I know a lot of you will be thinking. Be honest You are thinking.

Why with my background - didnt I sort this borderline peadophile myself?

Well I have been asked the same question by my sons, various friends and even my dad who said:
"If I was 20 years younger I would go round and kill the bastard"

But I listened to the words of wise man and genuine tough guy philisopher Jamie O`Keefe who said:
"Garry do you really want to spend the rest of your life in prison for just five minutes of revenge?"
Adding:
"Do something with your life and make your kids proud of you"

Jamie was right and I chose to take his advice on board. My sons have asked "Dad why dont you do him or have him done - you know loads of people?"

And I have said to my boys "If I did take revenge think of what I would miss? All your football matches, your 18th and 21st Birthdays. Weddings, Engagements and 20-odd Christmas`s"

Adding "Do you really want us to be seperated for that long because of a pervert?"

I think they understand. I hope they understand - though both my sons have said "We wont be kids forever and when we`re older we`ll have a word"

I sincerely hope they dont.
I dont want them getting into any trouble because of what a perverted coward did to them and their sister.

I hope I have made the right decision in turning the other cheek and making words my bullets.

There have been moments when I have weakened. On one occassion two `heavies` were dispatched from London and they caused quite a stir when they arrived at my house.

One was close to 7ft (I aint lying) my youngest son was so impressed by this giant in the middle of our lounge that he got his mates to come and have a look.

The guys spoke to the boys then 12 and ten and told them "were gonna sort it for you and your dad"

We went in their car and pulled up outside Grimson`s house. It was about 4pm but nobody was at home.

We parked across his drive and waited for about 15 minutes. My heart was beating and I was dreaming of him being `slaughtered`.

But looking back him being out did me a favour as I am still walking about as a free man and seeing my kids every day.

I wobbled once more a few months later when Grimson claimed he was having sick `sex sessions` with my wife and daughter.

This time through a close friend I made contact with a top London face who invited the boys and me to his home.

It was like visiting the set of a gangster movie - there were heavies, minders and colourful characters everywhere.

The gangster patted my sons on the head saying "I`m a dad myself and will sort this for your dad" adding:
"Dont worry cos real tough guys dont threaten kids"

I aint saying anymore - But I do know for a fact that a visit to Grimson was made and the violent threats and verbal sexual abuse stopped withing 24 hours.

I got phone call saying "He squeeled like a baby - you wont be hearing from him again"

And we aint.

But part of me still wishes he was dead. And that does not make me insane. I was asked by the shrink in Bellmarsh?

"What do you think of this man who violently threatened and verbally sexually abused your children?"

I replied; "I hate him"

He asked:"How would you feel If I told you he was dead and had been runover by a bus"

I said: "I would be very happy"

He smiled before saying: "A perfectly natural reaction" adding "If I was in your shoes I`d feel exactly the same"

I would like to ask the authorities why I was arrested for trying to protewct my children?

After interviewing Grimson the police said:
"Mr Johnson we have visited your daughter and we are satisfied that PRINCESS has not been physically harmed"
I obviously said "Thank god for that" but asked "what sort of man - if thats what you can call Grimson - would fantasise about sex sessions involving a five-year-old girl?"

In my opinion "a pervert". A normal man of 38 would not say such a thing about a 5-year-old little girl.

And remember this character has form and no respect for women as he was once a pimp in the Heath Park area of Essex.

I complained that my daughter should not be under the same roof as a `borderline paedophile` but no one in authority would help.

And this may sound `weak` considering all what my ex-wife has put me through - but I was also concerned for her safety.

What was Grimson forcing her to do? Was he putting pressure on her to do things against her will?

And before you say I am `off my trolley` let me explain. The truth is before Grimson got his hands on her body and his poison into her brain she was a `good women`.

I aint joking, she was.

The JULIE TAYLOR JOHNSON I knew for 15 years would not of let a pervert terrorise her children. She hated `child killers`, nonces and peadophiles just as much as me.

So why did she allow Grimson to carry out a violent and perverted campaign against our three children?

Did he have some kind of hold over her? This is a point I will come back to later in the book.

No comments:

Post a Comment