Monday 11 January 2016

David Bowie Ziggy Stardust And Me





As the pictures prove I took all the speed and coke to look like my hero DAVID BOWIE,

It didnt make me stunning/pretty/good-looking like him but I did get the cheekbones to pull all the girls.

Today is without doubt the worst day of  my life. The saddest day of my entire life.

I lost the `love of my life` and Hero. The person I always wanted to be.

It was a massive shock.

Only bought the new album yesterday and today he died.

I got up at Seven to go out at 9 - but 12 minutes later when I switched on Sky News I heard the tragic news.

My god had died.

I cried.

I felt sick and started shaking.

The tears rolled down my cheeks.

I`ve spent all day watching the Television tributes. One TV tuned to SKY and the other to the BBC with the CD blasting out my favourite BOWIE songs.

Also written a tribute for a online magazine but sadly too late to add to my book.

I have not eaten or taken my medication as today would be the perfect day to go and join my Hero in Heaven.

Tonight there are tributes on BBC1, SKY and C4.


David Bowie RIP






No comments:

Post a Comment