Thursday 14 January 2016

The Punk Poet Is In Meltdown

Since hearing the news I have been in meltdown and cant concentrate or function.

Everything is a blur.

I have both a album and book to promote but just cant get on a train to London.

This week I have done three interviews..,.the best being SKY ARTS talking about Bowie ... but the other two were meant to be about me ... but I kept reverting to all things Ziggy Stardust.

Monday I didnt leave the house.

Tuesday I went out but came home.

Wednesday I went shopping thinking retail therapy would help... bought loads of stuff ... Bowie CDs I already had and picture frames ... some great clothes but the buzz wore off.

Yesterday evening I went Tesco for big weekly shop ... but walked round and around in a blur unable to remember what I wanted.

I banged my head getting into the car and when I sorted the shopping had things I didnt want and forgot most of the things I meant to get.

I bought three tins of dog feed but aint got a dog.

This morning I had my barnet trimmed ... even though I had it done on Saturday .. I feel so odd ... it`s like speeding one minute ... then down the next ... I`m like a speed freak with bo-polar.

My brain has gone all love and peace Hippy and I just feel so weird. All my aches and pains have gone from my body but my head feels fuzzy.

I cant concentrate... I write ... I play Bowie ... I write ... I play Bowie ... the only thing I`ve watched on TV is Big Brother because of Angie.

I `ve gone so `hippy` that I even had nice thoughts about that vile creature gemma collins ... I am allergic to fat women ... they make me ill ... but I cant think the horrid things I used to think before Bowie died.

Does this mean I`ll end up liking coppers? Please God "No".

The punk poet has became a Hippy!!!

The truth is I have had a breakdown or some kind of meltdown and I feel like I`m tripping or taken some iify E`s...






No comments:

Post a Comment