Tuesday 26 January 2016

Mind Games Bollocks And Messing With Your Head

I am f****d and feel like I`ve gone ten rounds with my boxing hero Mike Tyson.

I`ve done three interviews today and spent 3 hours talking about myself and it`s `bloody hard work` as I really don`t like talking about myself !

Tomorrow I`ve got a Swedish radio show, Thursday SKY Arts and on Friday I`m doing the Hackney Gazette in the morning and London Live in the afternoon.

Saturday will either be the `death of me` or a `day of rest` as I have to prepare for a 2-hour radio show on Sunday.

It will be a long day, Meet at 12.30 in the main reception of Basildon Hospital for a pre-interview chat and then a live show from 1 to 3.

Not only am I promoting my book and CD but I`ve also agreed to be a disc jockey and read out requests.

I can see myself spending all day Monday in bed or being dead.

But as we say in showbiz lol ... "the show must go on" and I am determined to make this Book and Album a success.

This time round I`m enjoying all the attention and taking it all in.

As unlike last time there is no speed or charlie involved.

That is why it`s hard work talking about yourself and telling the same old stories ... plus I know all the punchlines to my jokes.

But at the end of the day it`s better then working for a living ... as I said earlier "I`ve only done about 2 or 3 weeks work in my entire life".

The Punk Poet is a "working class rebel" who has never worked. I am proud of that fact as no way would I get out of bed in the morning to make some rich bastard even richer.

I`ve used both of those quotes today.

The fact is the Punk Poet does not do 9 to 5 ... never has and never will.

But he does do `mind games` and enjoy `messing with people`s heads`.

Read my book for more insights into The Life And Times Of Garry Johnson.








No comments:

Post a Comment