Thursday 21 January 2016

The Book The Record The Film And The Death







Well I did it folks. Against all the odds I did it. I `died` twice but fought back to leave a legacy so unlike me The Punk Poet will live forever.

Both Garry Johnson and his alter ego had one last hurrah.

I refused to die without achieving my ambitions.

All my life I wanted to leave a mark and I did it.

My CV since leaving Hospital is documented in chronological order in the pictures above these words.

The Book "PUNK ROCK STORIES AND TABLOID TALES" is already on sale.

The Record "Punk Rock Stories And Tabloid Tales` goes on sale next week.

The Film with Sandie West is released in March.

In August 2015 - I made my stage comeback at The Rebellion Festival in Blackpool.

I came back from the dead and re-launched The Punk Poet.

I also lived long enough to say "Goodbye" to David Bowie my lifelong hero and the man who turned a football mad teenage tearaway into a Punk Poet and wannabee pop star.

Like my idol who I copied in life I will copy in death.

As like Bowie I am making all the preparations in advance.

My royalties and all monies will be in the safe hands of Garry Bushell who will look after the interests of my three children.

They will get 33% each with one per cent going to my ex-wife so she can celebrate my death in style.

I am not being `morbid` as only Gal Bush knows about the latest illness and this time it cant be cured and I cant be saved.

There is a medical procedure but I`m not risking it. Am I scared "yes", not of dying, but I am scared of the surgery on offer.

No way will I even consider it. Not in a million years.

The book was important as I had to put all the facts on-the-record as dead men can`t talk.

The record was a bonus as was the film.

I am now saying "yes" to all offers of press and taking one day at a time,

I`m doing one radio and magazine tomorrow and next week I`m doing A`List and Z`List lol,

On Wednesday I`m doing a Swedish Radio Show. Thursday I`m doing Sky Arts in London and on January 31st I`m doing Basildon Hospital Radio.

All publicity is good publicity and luckily I am a good talker.

There is a funny side. I`m doing Basildon Hospital Radio because I want to say "Thank you" for saving my life and to show how you can survive a brush with death.

What is the funny side?

Well those who know me will laugh, The lady who booked me asked "can you talk for two hours?".

I can talk for England lol.

There is more. They have chosen the three songs they will play from the album. I will then talk about the album and my book. This is the funny bit.

I have agreed to read out requests and send messages to patients between songs.

So if your a patient on Sunday January 31st in Basildon or any other Essex hospital, the show s syndicated throughout the County make sure you tune in between 1 and Three.

I`m saying "yes" to everything while I can as I know that every day could well be my last.

When the time comes like David Bowie I want nobody at my funeral.

Just my two songs "My Death" and "Rock And Roll Suicide".

Garry Johnson will be dead but The Punk Poet will live forever.





.




No comments:

Post a Comment