Friday 5 August 2016

Blackpool Off Due To Health Scare

More lives then a cat lol.

Blackpool Rebellion is off as on Wednesday night I was rushed by ambulance to Basildon Hospital with chest pains brought on by losing blood.

It took just over 5 hours to stop the bleeding.

This is very dangerous as my medication was stopping the blood from clotting.

I felt very weak, light-headed and sick.

At the second attempt the Doctor got the sulphar to gel.

It was sort of burned into my tongue and my mouth smelt/tasted like a bar-b-q.

I`m fine now but can`t talk ... and as I cant do mime ... I wont be able to perform at Blackpool.

Pretty p****d off - it was going to be a laugh - hopefully I`ll get my hotel deposit back ... but my £600 fee is "lost".

Back to Basildon Hospital on Sunday and if the sulphar aint worked I gotta go to Broomfield in Chelmsford and have it stitched.

But the GOOD NEWS is I cant eat for 5 days ... McDonald milkshakes and nothing else ... so at long last I`ll be able to lose the weight gained by my medication.

As always "Glass half full rather then half empty".

Fingers-crossed I`ll be fine for the London Shows at the end of August.



No comments:

Post a Comment