Sunday 14 August 2016

The Ugly Side Of The Beautiful Game by Garry Johnson

My brilliant publisher calls me the "Duracell Bunny of Publicity" so here is some info about my next book.

"The Ugly Side Of The Beautiful Game" due out in time for the Christmas market will be the most controversial book ever written about Football.

To quote my publisher who isnt a football fan : "It`s brilliant - but please don`t get me sued".

I won`t and she has nothing to fear - as like all my previous books - it is "the truth the whole truth and nothing but the truth".

The fat cats who control the game will be named and shamed as will the mega-rich players who indulge in `gang roasting/raping` models in hotel rooms.

Taking drugs, driving drunk and grooming young girls.

I will expose all those who have destroyed the reputation of the once beautiful game and the Tory Toffs who have `stolen` the game from the Working Class.


The Cover:



Pictures currently on the Short List.




































No comments:

Post a Comment