Tuesday 19 July 2016

Punk Rock Stories And Tabloid Tales - Meeting Michael Jackson



More extracts in case the publicity and extracts on Twitter and Facebook have whetted your appetite.

You can read the first few Chapters for FREE on Amazon Kindle so on this page I will reveal the opening paragraph from all other Chapters.


Chapter 4

"When Johno Met Wacko Jacko"


My life was all about endless scams and getting away with murder. Some still make me smile and many make me laugh out loud.
I wonder if we have the same sense of humour?
Here are a few of my favourites.

My meeting with World superstar Michael Jackson during a private tour of Madame Tussauds.

I went along as special guest of my friend Pat Stead who was Wacko`s Head of Press in the UK.

She introduced me to the pop legend.

I said "Hello" and welcomed him to London, he smiled and whispered a reply I couldn`t actually hear.
But I turned that brief encounter into a in-depth interview.

Both he tabloids and Radio One called my story a WORLD EXCLUSIVE.

I claimed the Prince of Pop loved Eastenders, was a fan of pie `n` mash and wanted to watch West Ham play at Upton Park.

IF YOU WANT to read more stories about Wacko Jacko and the Princess of Wales, David Bowie, George Michael, Boy George, Sade, Ozzy Osbourne and many many more then buy a copy of my book.





No comments:

Post a Comment