Tuesday 19 July 2016

Punk Rock Stories And Tabloid Tales - Till Death Us Do Part




Chapter Eight

"Till Death Us Do Part"


Should gangster novels carry a Government Health Warning for their authors?

I wrote `Till Death Us Do Part` as Garry Jackson and got banged up in Bellmarsh top security prison.

Before me who was the last writer in the United Kingdom to be jailed for writing a book?
The answer is the genius that was Oscar Wilde.

My so-called crime?
I named the boyfriend of my ex-wife and revealed he was a former pimp and child-abuser.

I also had the lead character pump three bullets into his head.

He was slaughtered not on the streets of Wickford but in the pages of a book.

So why was I arrested.

If you want to know why THEN READ MY BOOK or get hold of a copy of Till Death Us Do Part.






No comments:

Post a Comment