Wednesday 27 July 2016

Who Said I Killed Him? Me...







A famous author once said "always write about what you know" so I did.

My short story `Who Said I Killed Him? Me...` published by Sleeping Dog Books is based on my life story and will feature in part 2 of my autobiography `Adult Stories And Tabloid Tales.

The follow-up to `Punk Rock Stories And Tabloid Tales` will be published in October.

All characters are based on real people:

Garry Johnson.

My ex-wife Julie Johnson and her child-abusing boyfriend richard grimson.

If you can`t wait until October then either read the 50-plus reviews of `Till Death Us Do Part` by Garry Jackson on Amazon or the early Chapters of THE PUNK POET blog.

October is a VERY important month as a film is also due to be released.


TILL DEATH US DO PART the book they tried to ban.



The Punk Poet holding a copy of `PUNK ROCK STORIES AND TABLOID TALES`



The cover of THE PUNK POET



The cover of `ADULT STORIES AND TABLOID TALES`


No comments:

Post a Comment