Thursday 21 July 2016

Punk Rock Stories And Tabloid Tales - The Facebook Dad




                                                     Chapter Fifteen

                                                   "The Facebook Dad"


I admitted to still having a fascination with the Kray Twins and admiration for Bruce Reynolds and the Great Train Robbers.

As I said earlier "you can take the boy out of the East End but not the East End out of the boy".

I suppose I`m a bit of a snob when it come`s to crime as I hate muggers, rapists, burglars, petty criminals and child abusers.

In fact I believe in Capital Punishment for peadophiles - but I`m a sucker for colourful characters like the fictional Arthur Daley and real-life celebrity gangster Dave Courtney.

Anyone who slags him off ain`t met him.

I was a very good footballer and useful boxer in my youth but girls and `fast drugs` dragged me away from the straight and narrow.

I preferred parties and casual sex to press-ups and circuit training. I failed as a singer but pulled off the blag of the century by becoming a tabloid terrorist.

No education. No qualifications. But God gave me the `Gift of the Gab` and cheek of the devil.

For more then Twenty years I sold stories to every tabloid in the UK.

I even ended up with my own column.


TO READ HOW I SCAMMED FLEET STREET and ended up in Bellmarsh top security prison for planning a `hit` on a self-confessed child abuser buy a copy of PUNK Rock Stories And Tabloid Tales.

In you want to know why the media called me THE FACEBOOK DAD read my autobiography.

No comments:

Post a Comment