Tuesday 19 July 2016

Punk Rock Stories And Tabloid Tales - Trust And Loyalty


                                                        Chapter Twelve

                                                      "Trust And Loyalty"


Trust and loyalty are two little words that mean a lot to me. "Bollocks" I hear you cry, "You was a scammer and tabloid terrorist".

That is one hundred per cent true - but I was never a liar - I was a sort of Showbiz spin doctor - a sort of Alistair Campbell - though unlike him I never had blood on my hands.

The truth is I hate liars with a passion.

That`s why I was so disgusted when so-called friend Cindy Jackson did the dirty on rock star Noddy Holder.

It was so cruel and hurtful that I never spoke to her again.

TO READ MORE buy my book.


No comments:

Post a Comment